Marketing Specialist – Music Group
We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Specialist to help support Shure Distribution UK’s Music Group division.
Working with the Global Marketing Manager and Sales Manager you will develop content and marketing materials to help promote Shure’s retail products to UK music stores, musicians and end users.
The Marketing Specialist will assist in the development and delivery of all marketing activity for specific products and implements the marketing plans for focused markets segments for the Shure UK Retail business.
The Marketing Specialist is primarily involved in ‘Product-to-Market’ activities and is responsible for effectively executing plans for product introductions, plus campaign and market development plans. The Marketing Specialist will be also responsible for the coordination and execution of UK and regional trade shows and events.
- Day to day marketing campaign deliverables
- Assist in planning and executing the marketing communications strategy
- Create and deliver materials required to support marketing activities including sales promotions, channel advertising, trade shows and customer events
- Format/edit Shure marketing materials as required including advertising, brochures, direct mailings, literature, promotional materials, POS, etc.
- Brief agencies and other external vendors as necessary.
- Assist in developing UK print and digital advertising plan in line with Global marketing strategy, plus monthly execution and monitoring.
- Oversee successful running of trade exhibitions:
- assist with concept definition with input from Sales Management and Shure Global Marketing where appropriate
- briefing booth builder, trade organization and other suppliers
- development of graphics, displays and promotional materials
- follow-up activities and communications
- Executes UK channel partner communications, including pricelists, events, new product announcements etc
- Evaluates response rates of marketing communication tools including direct mailing
- Handles marketing fund claims and other administrative work as needed
- Implements UK content marketing plan, manages social media campaigns and community engagement
- UK liaison for in-country PR activities
- Relevant University degree or similar education
- Relevant work experience. Good skills in English and standard Microsoft PC applications
- Reasonable flexibility to work long hours when needed
- Ability and willingness to travel